For less than what you would pay for one year of college tuition, you will gain skills that will qualify you for a rewarding, new, professional career and much higher income potential. These are skills and earning potential that no one can ever take away from you.
Upon Completion, You Will Receive:
- A Certificate of Completion of Pediatric Dental Assistant Training (value $9,000)
- Georgia State Certificates for Dental Radiology and Safety (value $3,000)
- Red Cross CPR Certificate (value $150)
- OSHA and HIPPA Cetificates(value $250)
- Help with Job Placement. We have a 93% job placement rate. Job placement is not guaranteed, but with the externship and our training you’ll be head and shoulders ahead of the other job candidates. (value: up to $40,000/year!*)
This 9-week program is valued at almost $13,000! And this doesn’t include your lifetime earning potential with could be anywhere from $25,000/year to $40,000/year or more*.
If you register today, you can get all the benefits of the APDAS Program for only $4,997. The tuition covers all materials and costs for the course.**
*These statements are samples only based on industry average incomes. The income you will earn upon em-ployment may vary and is not guaranteed to match these statements.
** Tuition subject to change without notice.
All the benefits the PDAS Program can be yours for an investment of $4,997
Before making tuition payment, students must be registered with the Pediatric Dental Assistant School. If you are not already registered, click the button below!
Tuition Information and Payment Options
Complete the tuition payment form in full and return to the contact information provided below, with tuition payment where applicable.
Tuition for the Pediatric Dental Assistant School can be paid in one of the following ways: