Better Job, Better Pay, Better Life!
Discover Why the Pediatric Dental Assistant School Is THE Place To Turn Your Career Around and Start Earning A Great Living Doing What You Enjoy!
Imagine what your life could be like with a stable, high paying, interesting, joyful, and highly respected job helping kids. You would finally have the life you have always wanted for yourself and your family
The Pediatric Dental Assistant School offers a comprehensive program that that provides graduates with the skills and knowledge they need to become competent, in-demand Pediatric Dental Assistants.
Our program can help you learn and master the skills required to become a PDA regardless of you educational background. And, the best part is, once you have those skills, nobody can ever take them away from you!
Our 9-week program is offered on Saturdays so that you can continue to work while building your new career. Training programs are located in a working Pediatric dental office to accelerate the learning experience. We have a low instructor-to-student ratio which is key to having a phenomenal experience with detailed, intensive training in pediatric dental assisting.
Upon Completion, You Will Receive:
- A Certificate of Completion of Pediatric Dental Assistant Training (value $9,000)
- Georgia State Certificates for Dental Radiology and Safety (value $3,000)
- Red Cross CPR Certificate (value $150)
- OSHA and HIPPA Cetificates(value $250)
- Help with Job Placement. We have a 93% job placement rate. Job placement is not guaranteed, but with the externship and our training you’ll be head and shoulders ahead of the other job candidates. (value: up to $40,000/year!*)
Pediatric Dental Assistant School (PDAS) Is The Place Where You Can Learn The Skills To Finally Start Living The Life You Deserve
As a Pediatric Dental Assistant :
- You’ll have a dependable, daytime, set-hours job, making a good wage.
- You can provide a nice home, pay your bills, drive a good, dependable car, provide healthy, nutritious meals for your family, have pizza nights, go out to the movies and enjoy other fun things like vacations!
- You can arrange your days and weeks because you have a set schedule.
- You can rest at night knowing everything is taken care of.
- You have a career you can be proud of.
- You can have a job that allows you to help families be healthier and happier
- You can finally have the income to pursue that hobby you have always wanted to do, take fitness classes, cooking classes, paint, go out with friends to dinner and a movie
- You have coworkers you can interact with both inside the office and out…if you choose to.
How Much Does It Cost?
This 9-week program is valued at almost $13,000! And this doesn’t include your lifetime earning potential with could be anywhere from $25,000/year to $40,000/year or more*.
However, you can get all the benefits the PDAS has to offer for a small investment of $4,997.
For less than what you would pay for one year of college tuition, you will gain skills that will qualify you for a rewarding, new, professional career and much higher income potential. These are skills and earning potential that no one can ever take away from you.
The $4,997 tuition covers all materials and costs for the course.**
*These statements are samples only based on industry average incomes. The income you will earn upon employment may vary and is not guaranteed to match these statements.
** Tuition subject to increase without notice.